NanoTech 2017: Pushing the Limits
Sponsored by The Kavli Nanoscience Institute (KNI) and Oxford Instruments.
This workshop is open to anyone working in industry or academia, interested in recent progress in research and development, plus future trends in the fabrication and application of micro and nano structures and devices. There is no fee for the event, but registration is required. Read more and register here.
- Mike Cooke, CTO – Plasma, Oxford Instruments
- Vladimir Aksyuk, Center for Nanoscale Science & Technology / National Institute of Standards & Technology
- Oskar Painter, John G. Braun Professor of Applied Physics, Fletcher Jones Foundation Co-Director of the Kavli Nanoscience Institute, Caltech
- Ryan Briggs, Microdevices Engineer, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Karl Yee, Senior Technologist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Andrei Faraon, Assistant Professor of Applied Physics and Materials Science, KNI-Wheatley Scholar, Caltech
- Max Jones, Scherer Group, Caltech
- Hannah Morgan-Cooper, Oxford Instruments
- Robert Gunn, Strategic Marketing Manager, Oxford Instruments
- Thomas Miller, ALD Applications Engineer, Oxford Instruments
Contact: Jennifer Palmer at 626-395-3244 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: http://kni.caltech.edu/programs/events/nanotech2017