Morgane Anne Marie Grivel advised by Professor Morteza Gharib, Kazuki Maeda advised Professor Tim Colonius, and Jason Schlup advised by Professor Guillaume Blanquart are recipients of the 2018 Richard B. Chapman Memorial Award. Morgane's research focuses on using hydrophilic and hydrophobic regions to modify hydrodynamic flows. Jason's research utilized computational fluid dynamics to investigate the highly unstable combustion of hydrogen-air mixtures with a focus on accurate, cost-effective modeling techniques. Kazuki does research in multi-phase flow, computational fluid dynamics, and biomedical engineering. The Richard B. Chapman Memorial Award is given to an EAS graduate student in hydrodynamics who has distinguished himself or herself in research.
- September 18, 2018 9:00 AM National Postdoc Appreciation Week 2018 - Information Booth Chandler Cafe
- September 18, 2018 3:00 PM IQI Weekly Seminar Speaker: Erez Zohar Annenberg 107
- September 18, 2018 5:00 PM Celebrate your Identity - NPAW 2018 Alumni House, 345 S. Hill Ave.
- More »
- Innovation in Aerospace
- Making Connections: An Electrical Engineering Symposium
- APhMS in the 21st Century
- Medical Engineering Industry Day
- CDS 20
- EE 100
- ME 100
- GALCIT 80
- GALCIT 75
- CS 25